Time Release Niacin includes powerful support for cardiovascular health.* This formula is a unique sustained-release tablet which allows for maximal benefit with minimal side-effects.
• Promotes Healthy Blood Lipid Levels*
• Supports Healthy High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Levels*
• Maintains Healthy Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) Levels and Lipid Particle Size*
• Maintains Healthy Triglyceride Levels*
• Supports Endothelial Function by Increasing Nitric Oxide Synthase*
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is a micronutrient with a 40-year history of efficacy in supporting healthy lipid levels, especially high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) levels. However, one side effect often makes supplementing niacin a less than pleasurable experience, limiting adherence. Some patients experience flushing when supplementing niacin. However, a properly manufactured, sustained-release niacin circumvents this side effect. By using a proprietary, natural wax-matrix coating technology, Time Release Niacin is released slowly over a six- to eight-hour period to reduce flushing.